Monday, June 29, 2009

never thought you'd leave this summer

(Michael in the early years)

YOU know I'd always remember you as a truly great performer. Your music has truly touched my heart as well as many million others.

I can look past all your antics like reconstructing your whole face, child sodomy [which frankly, I don't think you did] and bleaching your skin [come on, seriously? Do you really expect me to believe its some skin disorder? Tch.].

You take risk in every one of your songs and work, and that, my friend is why I admire you so.

Regards,

-Azalea

PS: I've been meaning to post this for a long long time. But never got the chance. Well, here it is.

PPS: Do you know that they're gonna bury Michael (if he is at all being buried) without his brain?! Gross, poor chap.

No comments: