Saturday, August 29, 2009

oh I need your love, baby

EIGHT DAYS A WEE-HEEEK,
[laughs]

I cant seem to get that song out of my head. Today was no diffrent from any other. That is so lame. Nothing interesting ever happens here.

It would be so great to have an adventure once in a while, like take a trip to New York or go for a rendexvou in Essex....Oh, or go see FranKo rock Abbey Road.
Sigh.

Yesterday was another sleepless night, I slept at 4 am , reading Sejarah. Two more chaps to go. Anyway, I was suppose to wake everybody up for Sahur. But I didn't so, nobody sahur-ed.

Exams will proceed on Monday. Oh joy!
*roll eyes

Its 10.30 pm now and I have got to follow Mummy and Daddy to Masjid India. They wan't to see the night lights(?). Oh and cari minyak tanah for pelita.

-Azalea

No comments: