Friday, February 20, 2009

we're one mistake from being together

OMG, GIRLS, GUESS WHAT? HOTTIE ADAM LAMBERT FROM AMERICAN IDOL IS GAY!
[cry out in agony]
This babe is straight. Unfortunately, he was cast off, and instead this stupid loser Alex-whats-his-name got in instead off Cody. Cody Sheldon is one sexy stuff I tell you. Super smexy!
-----
I finally finally TALKED to him..! Oh. My God, I talk to him! Whooh!

Kay yeah, when I was babbling about him, you know what Athira said? She said that he was gay! No freaking way! It's not true I tell you! Nuh-uh.
So what if he keeps on sitting next to that fella, or that thing he does whatever it is. He is not gay. Never was and never will be. He is my oh-so-hot-kinda-a-dork-boy-with-gorgeous-boy-bangs and I'm not going to let some guy get him.
[laughs]
That sounds so wrong.
-Azalea
PS: happy friendship week everybody! And loads of thanks to the rocking Miss Em for that short but sweet friendship card week thingy. Love ya loads. And obviously to all my loves who make my day bright and sunny and whatever. You guys rock lah... Superb!

No comments: