Friday, March 13, 2009

look, lets just face reality,

I am never gonna get him. Who was I kidding? Liking him has been nothing but bliss and pain. Bliss 'cos a mere sentance from him makes me high, pain 'cos other girls are after him like voltures. And I am not one of them. Not my fault I dont have the guts to flirt with him, not my fault i'm not that kind of girl. Gediklah katenya.. But whenever those two wuss says hi that way.. I go crazy!

This is exactly why I think liking guys are a waste of time. It just hurt. Celebrities dont count, you know what you're in for. As in at the back of your mind you know you are never gonna be with them. But liking guys you actually know just keeps you hoping.. wanting.. and its great if you get them, sure, fantastic.. But if you dont, it kills.

So, I like someone hotter, smexy-er, Tom Sturridge. Huh, I've never stopped liking him. Kinda hard to do, that.

Broken hearted
Azalea

PS: I dont care what you guys say, i'm just never gonna get him

No comments: