Thursday, June 11, 2009

okay, this is how i see it

THOMAS Sangster as Paul McCartney....... What the fook? I mean, seriously? Tch. No way.

Now, Aaron Johnson as John Lennon. Well, it took me sometime to swallow that one.

It may be because I'm biase, but I really dont think there's anyone who can potray Lennon-McCartney. I mean like they're linggo, or they're swagger(?) or whatever. Like I said, maybe it's because I'm biase, and maybe it's not.

What am I talking about, you say? Well, I'm talking about the movie Nowhere Boy. It is totally in my Movies To Watch list.

I went through Wan's room just a few minutes back, and I found this really awesome John-Lennon-style-glasses. I look kinda like John. Lol. So now mom goes around calling me John all-of-a-sudden. Which, I kinda like, but obviously I'd prefer Paul, but who cares. If it's John it's John. It is now mine ;)

Me and the rest of the fam were having tea with Grandma. I was telling mom on how I dispise Yoko Ono and how ugly she is. Then Gran pipes up and said "Ah, die tu memang buruklah hai, I don't know why John Lennon married her in the first place."

Me and my mom punyalah gelak! Terbahak-bahaklah katakan. Then mom said "Your grandmother loves John Lennon. Everybody yang suka John would always say that." But I dont think it's because they like John, I mean, I love Paul but I dont hate Linda. Or Heather Mills for that matter. I think it's simply because she is damn ugly, and she is a bloody biyach! So there.

Sincerely,

-Azalea

PS: This just occured to me: I think Freddie Highmore has the potential to be quite goodlooking. Huh, good to know.

No comments: