Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sometimes things end at the good parts

LIKE for example, Eathan Ward is no longer in 90210. Just when things are kicking off with Silver. Honestly speaking, I don't like Dixon with Silver. He's not hot enough. Ha!
Shut up, Azalea.

Moving on. Adam Lambert did a confession at Rolling Stones mag that he is, in fact, gay. Seriously, I'm devastated. But not as devastated as Amanda's gonna be. Sorry, dear.

I just downloaded the most beautiful, melodious song ever! Beth, by Kiss. Mom's been making me listen to some of her songs. And, well, I gotta say, they're pretty amazing. Like lagu-lagu melayu lama-lama macam tu. Whoever knows my taste of songs, would know that those songs are no joke.

Oh yeah, and the band Kiss, really awesome. Found loads of Beatles songs too <3

Does Taylor Lautner take steroids? I really don't know. Most body builders do though. I wonder..... Nah.

Okay I'm going way out of topic.

Yours,

-Azalea

1 comment:

EMILY said...

of course taylor does not !
his muscles and six packs
are original :P
whteves haha