Sunday, June 7, 2009

you have crossed the line

AGAIN, you stupid cow. I dont give a damn about what goes on in you household, okay?

Lets just be clear, I hate the living sight of you, but I think we already established that a long, long time ago, didn't we?

The only reason I accecpted your apology the last time was because I was trying to be the bigger person, well not anymore, wuss! I wont make that same mistake in my life ever again.

Oh yeah, and can I ask you something? What the hell does your mother have anything to do with the bad chicken chop served at school (and honestly, I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to Nadirah. But you just love to bud in right? Of course you do.)? Really, are you really that lame? If you wanna talk about your problems then just talk for God's sake! You dont have to go so low.

And another thing, when will you finally grow up and be mature enough not to gossip about me to my bestfriend. Just because nobody likes you, does'nt mean you have to make my bestfriend not like me too. I'm a nice enough person to offer you some advice: Change your attitude it sucks. Thats why you dont have many friends.

And last, I thing you fooking suck! And to put it bluntly, I wont mind if you kill yourself. As far as I'm concerned, you're dead to me. Long gone. So don't bother. Don't even talk to me. Go and sit with someone who cares. Piss off the 2C table. We don't want you there anyway.

Sincerely

-Azalea

No comments: