Monday, June 8, 2009

i cant believe i'm saying this

BUT, oh dear, sweet God, I think I may be watching New Moon because of Jacob Black. Now that's something you dont hear from me everyday.

I know it might sound insane, espcially to you, Shasha, but damn son, he is hot. Like really, even though I still dissaprove of the whole rippling abs thing but who cares? Taylor Lautner is damn sexy hot.

The trailer for New Moon is out, and I have to say, I'm quite dissapointed. Because if the trailer is out, that means the movie is finished, and if the movie is finished, that means they already picked the actor for Aro. And I really wanted Tom Sturridge to play Aro. That would be outragously awesome. A super hot Volturi. But alas, it's not Tom Sturridge. Its this guy.


Look at Tom Sturridge, isn't he just delish? Don't you just wish you could dip him in chocolate with whip cream and a cherry on top, Ezryn? Too bad he's mine ;)

I found this really hot picture of Robert Pattinson. He looks so much better now days. Though I must say, I'm not going back that road again. Sorry, Rob.

--------------

I watched Superhero Movie yesterday, and I gotta say, it was pretty hilarious! Especially the time when he (Rick played by Drake Bell) got H2O9 all over him - which was the scientist use to arouse the genetic animals during mating season - and all the animals started to.... sort of, well I guess you could say had sx with him. Yeah, I know sounds gross, but its' really funny. Watch it.

- Azalea Sturridge

PS: Incase you were wondering, here's Taylor .

PPS: Does anyone know what is the front part of our angka giliran. I so need. Text me please. All I know is my number.

No comments: