Friday, August 21, 2009

one thing's for sure, they never make it easy

AND boy, do I know it! So far the papers were a bit... tricky.

Well agama was, okay I suppose. BM karangan was fine easy enough, though I think I'm really gonna get a big C this time, 'cos well I made a blunder for one question, and my ayats are not so fantastic either.

Ayats remind me of volcabulary, and speaking of volcabulary, Amanda said something about Pn Santira saying that I have mad volcabulary skills or something. Huh, never knew that. Unfortunately when she said it, I wasn't at school. Figures. I had to write about this place called Lionsland to a cousin in Newsland named Andromeda.

The I-seriously-need-to-watch-Harry-Potter feeling suddenly kicked in. I thought I had it all under control, but alas, no. Oh oh owwwwwh! Talentime, i want to watch Talentime! That chinese dude is seriously hot. Kahoe who plays Kahoe. Unfortunately, he turned in to one of those cina abeng you see so much in Sungei Wang. Alah, you know with the ridiculously long finger nails and korean swept swift hair. Which is a wonder how he can have that kind of hair, since he was born in 1992 (?), doesn't he go to school anymore? Should'nt he be sitting for SPM?

I just watched a couple of videos of Tom Sturridge in youtube.... He is so so smexy! So delish (as Jamie Oliver says it) looking, God.

Miss I-love-Tom-Sturridge-so-much-'cos-he-is-so-damn-smexy-looking,

- Azalea

2 comments:

Adlina said...

wei ahhha i miss youuu

azalea said...

me toooooooooooo!