Monday, August 10, 2009

you like who you like

And oh God, do I like him. I mean seriously he is such a looker. But to be honest, he doen't look like a Tom Sturridgelah. I mean he is impossible to beat.

But seriously, muka dia macam...
*squeals
So oh oh sweet.... and when he has the muka masam kind of thing.... Damn son. You know, he is like literally the hottest Malaysian-Chinese ever!

He puts your little Ryan Yee to shame, Jamie. And I gave him a 7. This guy totally gets a 9.5. Yummmmm.

Nadiah, oh God Nadiah, watch Talentime, the hottest one there, that's the one that I like. And I know you tak suka orang mata sepet, but you know I do. Yeah he is so.......
*sigh
*hysterics
*slap
*drool

-Azalea

PS: The reason why I didn't type his name is because if he Googles himself, he might land here, and I so don't want that to happen. How mortifying. Like what happened to Nadiah and that Mustafa Palazli's girlfriend.

No comments: